HEADER - DO NOT TOUCH

Happy New Year!

>
Happy New Year! I hope everyone was able to enjoy their Christmas break and relax. As we begin 2022, we are uncertain of the status of schools during this pandemic. I continue to be committed to keeping your children as safe as possible. I urge you to please fill out the attestation form every morning before your child heads to school in order to keep your child and all of us safe. 

As news is quickly changing with the Omicron virus, I understand that some people are choosing to keep their children home and see how things go. As of Wednesday, the Hapara workspace will be up and running for students to work whether they come to school or stay home. I ask if you child is working from home they keep up with the Hapara Workspace so that upon their return they can continue with their learning.

As more information comes, I will be sure to send it along. Reminder that school resumes this Wednesday January 5, 2022 for all students. 

Please check your email for an important email from me. 

A. Porcari